Welcome To Home Learning From Birth

Welcome To Home Learning From Birth

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Snail races




YaY! For Spring time. We are spending most of our weekends outside enjoying this amazing Sydney weather and while digging up our old veggie patch to make room for a bigger one plus a kids sensory and pizza garden,and a free form sandpit and a rock garden and oh the list goes on with ideas for outdoor play!-anyway, Tara came across the first snails we have seen here. Thank goodness we don't see many because my strawberries are just starting to bloom and i know they have a sweet tooth like me!
So both the children enjoyed watching, touching and eventually playing with the new friends we found. I have great memories of snail races from my childhood and so when Tara got out her chalk and made her own snail race track it bought a smile to my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment