Welcome To Home Learning From Birth

Welcome To Home Learning From Birth

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Our first blog


My treasured daughter has just turned 2 1/2 and with baby #2 due in 6 months it is starting to hit me that we will be house bound more often than not in the coming year so what better time to find as many resources and activities possible so that this time can be looked back on as a wonderful bonding and learning experience.



I have sourced many of my ideas from other talented homeschool bloggers, educational books and love to involve the montessori method as much as possible. So here goes.....




Painting has to be one of our never fail activities. We had some old apples so Tara chose the shapes she wanted me to cut out and we made APPLE STAMPS. Makes fantastic wrapping paper!





I painted her name and asked her to copy it below. It will be interesting to see how this effort changes over the months.




No comments:

Post a Comment